A new monthly gathering of people working on their own craft project.
An evening together of making, chat, support and inspiration.
Wednesday 25th March at Tribe Porty, tickets from Eventbrite. New dates for rest of year coming soon.
Also help to develop your ideas and work out a plan to continue at home, create accountability and focus on wellbeing and relaxation.
This could include knitting, sewing, printmaking, drawing, bookmaking, weaving, crochet, woodwork, or anything else that inspires you that is not too messy.
Who is it for?
- Do you love to make stuff, find it relaxing and absorbing?
- Would you like to talk about making and share ideas?
- Do you enjoy making alongside others in a relaxed atmosphere?
- Would you like support to think and plan a new project or finish a half started one?
- Do you have a stash of materials at home that you really want to use?
This class is for adults, 16+ years old.
What to bring along
- Your craft/making project
If you don’t have any project started or forget or not sure what to bring then don’t worry some craft basic things will be there.