I am now a Qualified Transformational Life Coach, successfully completing the Diploma Course with Animas recently. I am now working with a range of individual clients and starting to liaise with creative organisations to provide bespoke coaching and wellbeing services for artists and creative people. I am really enjoying all the conversations, possibilities and great people I am meeting. If you want to find out more about how coaching can help you, I would love to hear from you.
- TIDE John Muir Open – Bursary and exhibition
- New member of Royal Society of Sculptors
- Tools to Evoke Change
- News – Life Coach December 2018
- Becoming a Life Coach
- News January 2018
- News September 2017 – Art Walk Porty
- transFORM exhibition at the Meffan Gallery
- July 2017 Recent Exhibition News
- Objects for an Uncertain World
- News October 2016
- Intimations Exhibition Gayfield Creative Spaces August 2016
- June News from Studio
- Notes from the Studio – the colour of blue.