I have been on a 10 week Internship to Seville, in the south of Spain, as part of a ‘Skills for Sustainability’ project, funded by the Leonardo da Vinci European Exchange. I was working at FabLab, a digital design and fabrication workshop at the University of Seville School of Architecture. I was involved in some interesting pieces of work, including developing a fabric formed bench with limecrete and cork, looking at the relationship between digital design and my own working practice and constructing nests with laser cut components. I met some great people, had interesting conversations and travelled around Andalucia and have come back with lots of ideas to take forward.
- TIDE John Muir Open – Bursary and exhibition
- New member of Royal Society of Sculptors
- Tools to Evoke Change
- News December 2018
- Becoming a Life Coach
- News January 2018
- News September 2017 – Art Walk Porty
- transFORM exhibition at the Meffan Gallery
- July 2017 Recent Exhibition News
- Objects for an Uncertain World
- News October 2016
- Intimations Exhibition Gayfield Creative Spaces August 2016
- June News from Studio
- Notes from the Studio – the colour of blue.